Department of Political ScienceThe Department of Political Science was established in 1956. Currently the department is offering Political Science as a subject in B.A. program. The total number of students being benefited each year is about 435. There are two full time faculty members in the department who are taking care of the teaching-learning activities. The present head of the department is Dr. E. J. David.