Advance Library Management System
It is fully automated with integrated software (AdLib) and has utilized information of Books and Journal to ensure that resources are accessible easily. The library has fully computerized its most actively used collection, which is searchable through AdLib, the computer catalogue; AdLib is extremely user-friendly and enables searches to be conducted with ease and speed. The OPAC allows search by author, title, subject, call number, keywords, and Boolean search. The Call Number indicates the location of the book on the self. It also gives the availability status of documents, whether a particular document is available or on loan.
AdLib offers following facilities to its stake holders –
- AdLib can by used through Mobile App or website is available on GOOGLE PLAYSTORE.
- Unique ID and password to each user for accessing AdLib.
- Online database of all the books available in library.
- User can go through the online database or search for required book in database available in AdLib.
- User can reserve required book through AdLib and hold this reservation for 24 hours to get issue book in physical form.
- User can list his required book as favorite if all the copies of required book is already issued. Once any copy of that book is submitted, user will get instant notification to reserve that book.
- User can access e-books, e-research papers and articles through N-List facility via AdLib App.
Link to download android version of AdLib App -
Registration for AdLib App –
Every bonafide student, Faculty and Staff of College will get automatic registration by Administration.
User Id and Password -
For Students – Your Enrollment number is Used Id and your registered mobile number is Password.
For Faculty and Staff – Your registered number work as User id and Password both.
With the fast growing collection, both in digital and print form using the The library has committed itself to provide the best possible core collection. Its collection development policy is formulated keeping in view of the College and its department’s strategic plan in mind. The college has subscribed to the NLIST Program of Inflibnet exclusively for the post graduate students, research scholars and college staff.